When you support the New York Society for Ethical Culture, you become an integral part of our rich 130-plus year history promoting progressive values, furthering social justice, and giving voice to those who otherwise might not be heard.
There are a variety of ways to support the Society:
- You can give an individual gift easily, by paying online, or by sending in a check to the Society.
- You may also leave a lasting legacy through planned giving.
- As a nonprofit, the Society also has ongoing needs for resources and you might consider giving through in-kind gifts. Take a look at our wish list.
- Your employer might support matching gifts that increase the value of what you choose to give to the Society.
- There are also ways to give just by doing online searches, or shopping and buying tickets online.
Your contribution may go to support our social service programs, advocacy efforts, child and family programs, public programming, building restoration and universal access, or any number of other areas.
Checks are payable to New York Society for Ethical Culture and can be sent to:
For more information contact Executive Director Robert Liebeskind.