Our historic building is on West 64th Street at Central Park West, two blocks east of Lincoln Center and four blocks north of Columbus Circle.
- 1 train to 66th Street and Broadway
- A, B, C, D or 1 trains to Columbus Circle
- 10 or 20 to 64th Street and Central Park West
- 7 or 11 South to 66th Street and Columbus Ave.
- 7 North to Broadway and 63rd
- 11 North to Amsterdam and 65th
- 104 or 5 to 66th Street and Broadway
- 66 to Central Park West and 66th (West) or 65th (East)
Please note: Our 100-year-old building is accessible for most wheelchair users with prior arrangements. For events in our Auditorium or Social Hall, please call ahead (212-874-5210 x1107) for set-up of our portable lift system and plan to arrive one hour before event start time.
(212) 874-5210 x1145 | Contact Joe
(212) 874-5210 x1116 | Contact Bob